Tuesday 26 March 2024

Boarded, ready to take off...

Boarded, ready to take off...

This life of mine, a runway wide,
Waiting for that moment to soar,
Or gently touch down with pride.

Sometimes, on a crash landing
Emergency exits opening wide
Or rising from the debris,
Parachuting on a new ride

Blown by winds of fate,
Or dashing through clouds of doubt,
I reach for distant horizons,
Leaving behind what I can't tout.

This journey, a ceaseless flight,
Always on the move, never still,
Learning, grasping, sometimes falling,
Yet never breaking, against my will.

A resilient soul, jetsetting through,
In this grand theatre of life,
With blessings of my parents
And God on my side,
Each takeoff, a new adventure
With hope and courage as my guide..
Smiling, as I get Boarded
Always ready to take off...

Mann Vimal 

1 comment:

"Whispers in the Woods: A Message from Trees to the man-made Axe"

"Whispers in the Woods: A Message from Trees to the man-made Axe" Last week I was invited to AUM , The Centre of Global Art locate...