Friday 19 July 2024

Nothing to worry....

With you on my side, I have nothing to worry,
Yet each moment of life, I bury in hurry.
Doubt in my mind and fear in my heart,
Somehow my vision always gets blurry.

You are my pilot, steering my life,
I needlessly wallow in shadows of strife.
Confidence sways with misgivings in heart,
Time and again, I stumble with fury.

Yet through the stumble and the fury's flame,
Strength emerges, never quite the same.
For in each fall is a  lesson found,
A quiet strength where courage is crowned.

Fear not nor doubt just trust whispers God
With resilience ,hope and me on your side,
Things may take time but will surely come around...

Mann Vimal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unexpected Delights: Looking back at a beautiful surprise...

Unexpected Delights: Looking back at a beautiful surprise... It was a typical morning and I headed out for work as usual . I knew it would b...