Monday 5 February 2024

Remembering Amma...

Remembering Amma...

In the stillness of dawn, when the world is still asleep,
I think of the moments we shared, so tender and deep...
Your love, like the gentle breeze filled my heart and soul,
And in its absence, I find myself longing for it whole...
Yummy food cooked with love, each flavour a memory sweet,
Generous gifts given with care, making everyone's joy complete...
Amma, your presence is a treasure I hold so dear,
Your absence silently encourages and still spreads cheer...
Your embrace, your laughter, your wisdom and your warm touch,
I yearn for them dearly, I miss them so much...
But in the depths of my heart, your love still shines true,
For it still shows me the way to live life in every hue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Embracing flavours of life with Maangaa Pachadi on 'Puthaandu', Tamil New Year...

Embracing flavours of life with Maangaa Pachadi on 'Puthaandu',  Tamil New Year Come April, many parts of India are engulfed in fes...