Wednesday 20 March 2024

God's Child...

God's child...

In this path of life 
Through storms and joys 
You stand by me 
As my steadfast guide...
My protector,  My confidant,
My friend in need 
I know you are by my side 
In every deed...
With love and light, 
My journey you fill 
In my darkest hours
You lead me uphill...
To starry nights 
and sun-filled days 
Overlooking my flaws
with that loving gaze...
Guiding me whenever I falter 
Lifting me whenever I fall...
Perumaal, Thaayaar, 
Gracious divine,
Your benevolence
As sweet as nectar 
Benign...
Engulfing me 
With your constant grace
Lest I lose the righful way...
So as you walk with me
Holding  my hand 
Peacefully I will traverse this 
Wondrous land...
For you are more than just a friend to me, My God 
The essence of Your love,
 Is for Eternity....
I know I am your special child...

Mann Vimal

1 comment:

Embracing flavours of life with Maangaa Pachadi on 'Puthaandu', Tamil New Year...

Embracing flavours of life with Maangaa Pachadi on 'Puthaandu',  Tamil New Year Come April, many parts of India are engulfed in fes...