Friday 5 January 2024

Hang on...Hold on...

Hang on , Hold on...

Can you hear me...
My silence..
Can you read me..
My blank face
Can you cheer me...
My sad gaze
Can you hold me..
My weak case...
Can you respect me...
My spirit a wreck...
Yes my dear...
Not only your words...
We hear your silence
And in your blank face...
We see that haze
In your sad gaze...
We sense that ache,
In your weak case,
We'll be your strength, not fake.
We respect your spirit,
Though it may feel wrecked,
Just trust us...
And hold on...
Just hang on...
For together we'll rise,
From every storm unchecked...
To scale the heights...
Of happiness...

1 comment:

"Whispers in the Woods: A Message from Trees to the man-made Axe"

"Whispers in the Woods: A Message from Trees to the man-made Axe" Last week I was invited to AUM , The Centre of Global Art locate...